The Joint Committee on Human Rights hears further evidence in connection with its inquiry into the implementation of the right of disabled people to independent living.
Tuesday 12 July
At 2.15 pm
- Cllr David Rogers OBE, Chair of the Local Government Group’s Community Well-being Board, Local Government Group
- Linda Sanders, Director for Hillingdon and Co-chair of the ADASS Physical Disability Policy Network, Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS)
At 3.00 pm
- Tim Cooper, Director, Office of Disability Issues
At 3.30 pm
- Cynthia Bower, Chief Executive, Care Quality Commission
- Louise Guss, Director of Governance and Legal Services, Care Quality Commission
- Hugh Constant, Practice Development Manager, Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE)
- Don Brand, Policy Consultant, Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE)
The above meeting is open to members of the public. It is advisable to allow 20 minutes to pass through security checks. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. Members of the public enter via the Visitors Entrance, next to St Stephen's Entrance, the Palace of Westminster.