The Joint Committee on Human Rights will publish its Seventh Report, Legislative Scrutiny: Defamation Bill, at 00:01 hrs on Wednesday 12 December as House of Lords Paper 84 and House of Commons Paper 810.
The above Report will be available under embargo from 11.00 am on Tuesday 11 December. If you wish to receive an embargoed PDF version of the Report at this time, please email [email protected]
The Report will be available from
- The Stationery Office (tel: 0870 600 5522),
- Parliamentary Hotline Lo-call 0845 7 023474,
- Email; [email protected],
- Internet: http://www.tso.co.uk/bookshop,
- TSO shops,
- The Parliamentary Bookshop, 12 Bridge Street, London SW1A 2JX (tel: 020 7219 3890) and
- through good booksellers.
- Reports are also available on the Committee's website on the day of publication.