The Joint Committee on Human Rights will publish its Eighteenth Report, Legislative Scrutiny: Protection of Freedoms Bill, at 00.01 am on Friday 7 October as House of Lords Paper 195 and House of Commons Paper 1490
The above Report will be available under embargo from 11 am on Thursday 6 October. If you wish to receive an embargoed PDF version of the Report at this time, please contact the office by 10 am on Thursday, 6 October.
- Enquiries: 020 7219 2797/2384
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media Inquiries: Ms Liz Parratt: 020 7219 1708
The Report will be available from
- The Stationery Office (tel: 0870 600 5522),
- Parliamentary Hotline Lo-call 0845 7 023474,
- Email: email@example.com,
- Internet: http://www.tso.co.uk/bookshop,
- TSO shops, The Parliamentary Bookshop, 12 Bridge Street, London SW1A 2JX (tel: 020 7219 3890)
- through good booksellers
- Reports are also available on the Committee’s website on the day of publication.