Privacy and Injunctions Committee questions internet experts and Northern & Shell
28 November 2011
The Joint Committee on Privacy and Injunctions takes evidence from internet experts and the Northern & Shell Network on Monday 28 November 2011
Monday 28 November, Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House.
- Professor Andrew Murray, Professor of Law, London School of Economics
- Dr Ian Brown, Senior Research Fellow, Oxford Internet Institute
- Ashley Van Haeften, Trustee, Wikimedia UK
- Nicholas Lansman, Secretary General, Internet Service Providers Association
- Richard Desmond, Chairman, Northern & Shell Network Limited
- Paul Ashford, Editorial Director, Northern & Shell Network Limited
- Hugh Whittow, Editor, Daily Express
The meeting will be held in the Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House and is open to members of the public. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. Members of the public enter via the Visitors Entrance at Portcullis House.
More news on: Crime, civil law, justice and rights, Parliament, government and politics, Culture, media and sport, Media, Parliament, Privacy, Data protection, Administration of justice, Commons news, Lords news, Committee news, Press
Share this page