Joint Committee hears from bloggers and media organisations
14 November 2011
The Joint Committee on Privacy and Injunctions will take evidence from witnesses including the Editor of 'Guido Fawkes', Media Standards Trust and the Campaign for Press and Broadcasting Freedom on Monday 14 November 2011.
Monday 14 November, Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House.
At 2.15 pm
- Paul Staines, Editor, 'Guido Fawkes'
- Jamie East, Managing Editor, 'Holy Moly'
- David Allen Green, 'Jack of Kent' blog and legal correspondent of the New Statesman
- Richard Wilson, Blogger and tweeter, 'Don't Get Fooled'
At 3.15 pm
- Sir Christopher Meyer, Former Chairman of the PCC
- Martin Moore, Director of the Media Standards Trust
- Julian Petley, Chair of the Campaign for Press and Broadcasting Freedom
- John Kampfner, Index on Censorship
The meeting will be held in the Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House and is open to members of the public. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. Members of the public enter via the Visitors Entrance at Portcullis House.
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Crime, civil law, justice and rights, Privacy, Culture, media and sport, Commons news, Lords news, Committee news
Share this page