The Work and Pensions Committee will next week hold the first evidence session in its Universal Credit inquiry.
At 9.30am, Wednesday 5 September 2012, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Cllr Sir Merrick Cockell, Chairman and Cllr Catherine West, (Islington Council), Local Government Association
- Gavin Smart, Director of Policy and Practice, Chartered Institute of Housing
- Pete Challis, National Officer (Local Government and Housing), Unison
- Professor Mike Brewer, Research Fellow and James Browne, Senior Research Economist, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Tony Wilson, Director of Policy and Research, Centre for Economic and Social Inclusion
- Fran Bennett, Senior Research Fellow, Oxford Institute of Social Policy, Women’s Budget Group