The Treasury Committee has announced the next meetings for its inquiry into the Financial Conduct Authority. The meetings will be in the Thatcher Room, Portcullis House.
Tuesday 1 November, 10.00am – Financial Conduct Authority
- Lord Turner, Chairman, Financial Services Authority
- Hector Sants, Chief Executive, Financial Services Authority
- Martin Wheatley, Managing Director, Conduct Business Unit, Financial Services Authority
- Margaret Cole, Managing Director, Enforcement, Financial Crime & Markets, Financial Services Authority
Wednesday 2 November, 3.15pm
- Peter Vicary-Smith, Chief Executive, Which?
- Christine Farnish, Chair, Consumer Focus
- Gillian Guy, Chief Executive, Citizens Advice Bureau