The Treasury Committee holds the first session in its inquiry into the proposals for further fiscal and economic devolution in Scotland.
In the first session of this inquiry, Treasury Committee MPs will hear from accountants and tax experts. The meeting will take place on Tuesday 28 October at 10.00am in Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster.
- Patrick Stevens, Tax Policy Director, Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Chas Roy-Chowdhury, Head of Taxation, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Frank Haskew, Head of Tax, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
At 10.45am (approx)
- Paul Johnson, Director, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- David Phillips, Senior Research Economist, Institute for Fiscal Studies