The Treasury Committee will take evidence from a range of investors and experts on private finance on Tuesday 5 March 2013, at 10.00 am. The meeting will be held in Committee Room 5 in the Palace of Westminster
For information on attending select committee's please see the further information provided below. Proceedings of Select Committee's can also be viewed via the live webcast.
- Glenn Fox, Chief Investment Officer, Hadrian's Wall Capital
- Perry Noble, Infrastructure Partner, Hermes GPE
- Joanne Segars, Chief Executive, National Association of Pension Funds
- Robert Hingley, Director of Investment Affairs, Association of British Insurers
- David Heald, Professor of Accountancy, University of Aberdeen Business School
- Richard Abadie, Global Head of Infrastructure, PWC