The Treasury Committee is to take evidence from a range of experts for its inquiry into the Autumn Statement. The meeting will take place on Wednesday 12 December 2012, in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House, at 2.15pm.
For further information on watching select committee's, please see the bottom of this page.
The Committee session can be watched live via the webcast. It is also recorded and archived so that it can be viewed at any time.
- Simon Hayes, Chief UK Economist, Barclays
- Simon Wells, Chief UK Economist, HSBC
- Paul Mortimer-Lee, Global Head, Market Economics, BNP Paribas
- Lee Hopley, Chief Economist, EEF
- Professor Philip Booth, Editorial and Programme Director, Institution of Economic Affairs
- Paul Johnson, Director of the Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Carl Emmerson, Deputy Director of the Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Mark Hellowell, Lecturer, School of Social and Political Science, University of Edinburgh
- Professor Dieter Helm, CBE, University of Oxford
Image: Parliamentary copyright