The hearing will take place on Tuesday 5 November 2013, at 9.30am, in the Thatcher Room of Portcullis House, at the House of Commons.
For information on attending select committees please see the further information section below. Proceedings of select committees can also be viewed via the live webcast.
- Richard Threlfall, Partner & Head of Infrastructure, Building and Construction, KPMG LLP
- Lewis Atter, Partner, Global Infrastructure and Projects Group, KPMG LLP
At 10.30am (approx):
- Professor Henry Overman, Professor of Economic Geography, Department of Geography and Environment, London School of Economics
- Dr Richard Wellings, Director of IEA Transport and Deputy Editorial Director, Institute for Economic Affairs
- Professor Dan Graham, Professor of Statistical Modelling and Research Director of the Railway and Transport Strategy Centre, Imperial College