The Treasury Committee will take further evidence on the Independent Commisson on Banking Final Report on Tuesday 18 October 2011 at 10.00am, in the Grimmond Room, Portcullis House.
- John Hitchins, Senior banking Partner, PwC
- John Grout, Policy and Technical Director, Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Matthew Fell, Director of Competitive Markets, CBI
- John Kay, Cass Business School
- Dr Peter Hahn, Cass Business School
Sessions are open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Timings and room numbers are subject to change.