The Treasury Committee will take evidence further evidence on the administration and effectiveness of HMRC on Wednesday 24 October, at 2.15pm in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
For further information on attending a select committee meeting please see the links at the bottom of the page.
Committee meetings are broadcast live via a webcast.
- Gareth Hills, President, Association of Revenue & Customs
- Graham Black, Past President, Association of Revenue and Customs
- Peter Lockhart, PCS Revenue & Customs Group
- Paul Aplin, Chairman, Tax Faculty Technical Committee, ICEAW
- Robin Williamson, Technical Director, Low Incomes Tax Reform Group
- Richard Baron, Head of Taxation, Institute of Directors