Experts and commentators give views to Treasury Committee on Budget
27 March 2012
This will be the second evidence hearing in order for the Treasury Committee to scrutinise the measures announced in the 2012 Budget Statement
Tuesday 27 March 2012, 10.00 am, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House:
- Roger Bootle, Managing Director, Capital Economics;
- Jens Larsen, Chief European Economist, RBC Capital Markets;
- Jonathan Portes, Director, National Institute of Economic and Social Research,
- Brian Hilliard, Chief Economist UK, Société Générale.
- Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Steve Hughes, Economic Adviser, British Chambers of Commerce
- Gillian Guy, Chief Executive, Citizens Advice
- Professor Dieter Helm,
- John Whiting, Tax Policy Director, Chartered Institute of Taxation.
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Economy and finance, Taxation, Parliament, Commons news, Committee news, Budget
Share this page