The Bank of England will appear before the Treasury Committee on Tuesday 17 July.
The Bank of England's Financial Stability Report was published on 21 June 2012 and covers the interim Financial Policy Committee's assessment of the outlook for the stability and resilience of the financial sector, and the policy actions it advises to reduce and mitigate risks to stability.
At 10am, Tuesday 17 July, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Sir Mervyn King, Governor of the Bank of England
- Paul Tucker, Deputy Governor of the Bank of England
- Lord Turner, Member of the interim Finanancial Policy Committee
- Donald Kohn, Member of the interim Financial Policy Committee
- Paul Fisher, Exectuive Director, Markets, Bank of England