The meeting will take place on Tuesday 15 January, at 10.00am in the Thatcher Room, Portcullis House.
The Bank of England published its latest Financial Stability Report in November 2012. The interim Financial Policy Committee contributes to maintaining financial stability by identifying, monitoring and publicising risks to the stability of the financial system and advising action to reduce and mitigate them.
Financial Stability Reports are published twice yearly.
For further information on watching select committees, please see the bottom of this page.
The Committee session can be watched live via the webcast. It is also recorded and archived so that it can be viewed at any time.
Witness from the interim Financial Policy Committee
- Sir Mervyn King, Governor;
- Andrew Bailey, Executive Director and Managing Director of the Prudential Business Unit;
- Andy Haldane, Executive Director, Financial Stability;
- Robert Jenkins, member, Financial Policy Committee, and
- Michael Cohrs, member, Financial Policy Committee, Bank of England
Image: Parliamentary copyright