As part of its inquiry into the Accountability of the Bank of England the Treasury Committee will take evidence from experts.
Monday 20 June 2011 at 3.15pm, in The Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Professor Rosa Lastra, Queen Mary University of London
- Professor Bob Garratt, CASS Business School,
- Dr Andrew Hilton, Centre for the Study of Financial Innovation, and
- Ms Jane Fuller, Centre for the Study of Financial Innovation
Tuesday 21 June 2001 at 10.00am, in Room 16 of the Committee Corridor, Palace of Westminster
- Dr Gavin Bingham, Secretary General, Bank for International Settlements