The Treasury Committee hears from Director of the Resolution Foundation and Chief Executive of the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed (IPSE), regarding the Budget 2017.
Wednesday 19 April 2017, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Torsten Bell, Director, Resolution Foundation
- Chris Bryce, Chief Executive, Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed (IPSE)
Making Tax Digital and Finance Bill measures
On Tuesday 18 April, the Treasury Committee heard from tax experts and the Institute of Chartered Accountants on the Spring Budget 2017 and Finance Bill Measures, including Making Tax Digital.
- Bill Dodwell, President, Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Nick Parker, Deputy President, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Chas Roy-Chowdhury, Head of Taxation, Association of Certified Chartered Accountants