Back to main inquiry page
Terms of reference & written evidence
The inquiry was announced on 16 December 2011 and written evidence was invited for submissions of up to 3,000 words. The deadline ended on 2 February 2012 ahead of the Committee's first oral evidence session for the inquiry.
You can watch previous evidence sessions of the Committee via the Parliamentary webcast:
The following evidence sessions have been held for this inquiry:
Wednesday 29 February
- Georg Grodzki, Head of Credit Research, Legal and General;
- Malcolm Cooper, Global Tax and Treasury Director, National Grid;
- Mark Hyde Harrison, Chairman, National Association of Pension Funds, and
- John Grout, Policy and Technical Director, Association of Corporate Treasurers.
- Mr Steven Maijoor, Chair, and Verena Ross, Executive Director, European Securities and Markets Authority, and
- David Lawton, Acting Director, Markets, Financial Services Authority.
Wednesday 7 March
- Paul Taylor, Group Managing Director, Fitch Ratings;
- Frederic Drevon, Managing Director, Head of EMEA;
- Dominic Crawley, Managing Director and Head of Financial Services Ratings, Standard and Poor’s, and
- Alan Reid, Managing Director Europe, DBRS.
Tuesday 24 April
- Moritz Kramer, Managing Director and Head of the Sovereign Ratings Group for Europe, Middle East and Africa, Standard and Poor's
- David Riley, Managing Director, Sovereign & Supranational Ratings, Fitch Ratings
- Alastair Wilson, Chief Credit Officer, Moody's