Transport Committee questions rail groups, passenger representatives and the Transport Secretary.
The Transport Committee takes oral evidence today on Rail Franchising.
Monday 4 February 2013
At 4.05 pm
- Martin Griffiths, member, Rail Delivery Group
- Graham Smith, Secretary, Rail Delivery Group
- Michael Roberts, Chief Executive, Association of Train Operating Companies
At 4.40 pm
- Anthony Smith, Chief Executive, Passenger Focus
- Geoff Inskip, lead on rail issues, pteg
- Mike Brown, Managing Director, London Underground and London Rail, Transport for London
- Rt Hon. Patrick McLoughlin MP, Secretary of State for Transport