Transport Committee holds its first evidence session on local authority parking enforcement on Monday 10 June at 4.05pm in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House.
Monday 10 June 2013, The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Patrick Troy, Chief Executive, British Parking Association
- Shanaaz Carroll, Deputy Chief Executive, Association of Town & City Management
- Edmund King, President, The AA
- Jo Abbott, Communications Manager, RAC Foundation
- Peter Ashford, Director, National Motorists Action Group
- Kevin Golding-Williams, Public Affairs and Policy Manager, Living Streets
- Christopher Hodder, Government Relations Executive, British Motorcyclists Federation
- Stephen Smith, Operations Director, Confederation of Passenger Transport UK
- James Hookham, Managing Director of Policy & Communications , Freight Transport Association
For details of where the oral evidence sessions will take place please check the Committee’s website a few days before the session using the link above.