The Transport Committee holds its third evidence session of its motoring of the future inquiry.
Monday 24 November 2014, The Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Professor Eric Sampson, Visiting Professor Newcastle University
- Andrew Miller, Chief Technical Officer, Thatcham Research
- Darren Capes, Transport Systems Manager, City of York Council
- Richard Cuerden, Technical Director for Vehicle Safety, Engineering and Assurance, Transport Research Laboratories
- Professor Oliver Carsten, Professor of Transport Safety, Leeds University
- Professor Pete Thomas, Professor of Road and Vehicle Safety, Loughborough University
Purpose of the session
The session is likely to focus on how new safety technologies will affect road users, pedestrians and insurers.