The Transport Committee takes evidence on Local decision making on transport spending on Monday 10 March 2014.
Monday 10 March 2014, The Wilson Room, Portcullis House
At 4.05 pm
- Richard Wills, Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- Jerry Blackett, Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership
- Stuart Jarvis, Director of Economy, Transport and Environment, Hampshire County Council
- Councillor Andrew Fender, Chair of the Transport for Greater Manchester Committee, Transport for Greater Manchester
At 4.40 pm
- Professor Francesca Medda, Qaser Lab, University College London
- Councillor Heather Kidd, Deputy Chair, LGA Economy and Transport Board
- Jason Russell, Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation
- Jonathan Bray, Director, pteg Support Unit
At 5.15 pm
- Baroness Kramer, Minister of State, Department for Transport
- Stephen Fidler, Deputy Director of Local Transport Funding and Growth and Delivery, Department for Transport
Timings are approximate.