Transport Committee holds oral evidence session on land transport security
21 January 2013
Transport Committee hears evidence on land transport security from industry and Simon Burns, Minister of State
The Transport Committee will hold the following oral evidence session on land transport security.
Monday 21 January 2013
- Chris Welsh, Director of Global and European Policy, Freight Transport Association
- Jack Semple, Director of Policy, Road Haulage Association
- Chris Dugdale, Rail Freight Group
- Peter Guy, Operational Security & Continuity Planning Manager, Network Rail
- Peter Lovegrove, Operational Resilience Manager, Association of Train Operating Companies
- Gareth Williams, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Eurostar International Ltd
- Rt Hon. Simon Burns MP, Minister of State, Department for Transport
For details of where the oral evidence sessions will take place please check the Committee’s website a few days before the session using the link above.
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Transport, Railways, Roads, Commons news, Committee news
Share this page