The Commons Transport Committee hears evidence from the specific interest groups and local authorities opposed to HSR.
The Grimond Room, Portcullis House
At 10.15 am
- Jerry Marshall, Chairman, AGAHST (Action Groups Against High Speed Two)
- David Bayliss, Trustee,RAC Foundation
- Bruce Weston, Director, HS2 Action Alliance
- Lord Wolfson
At 11.15 am
- Cllr Sue Vincent, Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Environment, London Borough of Camden
- Cllr Martin Tett, Leader, Buckinghamshire County Council, 51M*
- Chris Stokes, 51M
- John Tomaney, Henry Daysh Professor of Regional Development, Newcastle University,
* 51M is a group representing fourteen local authorities in Buckinghamshire, Warwickshire and Leicestershire which have joined together in a national campaign to actively challenge the HS2 scheme
These timings are approximate and the sessions may start slightly earlier or later than advertised. Witnesses are subject to change, and the room the session takes place in may also change.