At this session the Commons Transport Committee takes evidence from witnesses including the British Chamber of Commerce and the Campaign for High Speed Rail.
Tuesday 28 June 2011 in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
At 10.15 am
- Professor David Begg, Director, Campaign for High Speed Rail
- David Frost, Director General, British Chamber of Commerce
- Jim Steer, Director, Greengauge21
At 10.55 am
- Geoff Inskip, Chief Executive, Centro
- Stephen Clark, Core Cities Group
- Kieran Preston, Leeds City Region
- Geoffrey Piper, Chief Executive, NW Business Leadership Team
At 11.45 am
- Cllr Stephen Greenhalgh, Leader, Hammersmith & Fulham Council
- John Dickie, Director of Strategy & Policy, London First
- Daniel Moylan, Deputy Chairman, Transport for London
These timings are approximate and the sessions may start slightly earlier or later than advertised. Witnesses are subject to change.