The Transport Committee will be taking oral evidence on 22 February on flight time limitations. Later in the same session it will also question Theresa Villiers MP on Air Travel Organisers' Licensing (ATOL) reform.
Wednesday 22 February 2012, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Dr Rob Hunter, Head of Safety, British Airline Pilots Association (BALPA)
- Kris Major, Cabin Crew lead representative from BMI, Unite
- Jon Horne, Executive Board Director, European Cockpit Association
- Captain Tim Price, British Airways
- Mr David O’Brien, Director of Flight and Ground Operations for Ryanair, European Low Fares Airline Association (ELFAA)
- David Lawrence, Head of Crew Planning, Thomson Airways
- Andrew Haines, Chief Executive, Civil Aviation Authority
- Kathryn Jones, Manager Flight Operations Policy, Civil Aviation Authority
- Rt Hon Theresa Villiers MP, Minister of State, Department for Transport
- Kate Jennings, Head of Aviation Policy Implementation Division, Department for Transport
Timings are approximate; sessions may start earlier or later than advertised. Witnesses are subject to change and additional witnesses may be added. Please check our website nearer the time for the location.
The Committee previously took oral evidence on Air Travel Organisers’ License (ATOL) reform on 31 January