The Commons Transport Committee takes evidence for the coastguard, emergency towing vessels and the maritime incident response group follow up inquiry.
Monday 22 October 2012
- Steve Quinn, MCA Section President, PCS
- Brian George, Liverpool branch representative, PCS
- Alex Dodge, Shetland Branch Chair, PCS
- Allan Graveson, Senior National Secretary, Nautilus
- Stephen Hammond MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department for Transport
- Vice Admiral Sir Alan Massey KCB, CBE, Chief Executive of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency
The location of this oral evidence session is still to be confirmed.