At the final oral evidence session for this inquiry, the committee will ask bus users from around the country how services are changing and will question transport minister Norman Baker about the impact of his departments spending decisions about bus provision.
WitnessesThe session is in Committee Room 15, House of Commons
Local bus users
- Mr Ray Wilkes (North Yorkshire)
- Ms Victoria Harvey (Milton Keynes/Leighton Buzzard)
- Mr Terry Kirby (Leicester)
- Mr David Redgewell (Somerset)
At 4.45 pm
- Norman Baker MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, Department for Transport
These timings are approximate and the sessions may start slightly earlier or later than advertised.