On Wednesday October 31, the Committee holds an evidence session to discuss the Edinburgh Agreement which was signed on 15 October, and which lays out the arrangements for a referendum on separation, with the Ministers responsible for Scotland
The Committee is conducting a broad inquiry into the possibility of separation for Scotland. It has published three reports looking at the question of the referendum itself.
- how can the question be worded fairly?
- how feasible is a multi-option question?
- how can it be ensured that the referendum process is legal?
At 2.30 pm in the Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Rt Hon Michael Moore MP, Secretary of State for Scotland
- Rt Hon David Mundell MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Scotland
- Mr Alun Evans, Director, Scotland Office
- Mr Chris Flatt, Deputy Director, Constitution, Scotland Office