In July 2013 the Scottish Affairs Committee launched an open consultation on a programme of comprehensive land reform in Scotland
This is the second formal evidence session in this inquiry, after a launch session in Inverness. The session will look at community ownership as part of land reform. There will be a focus on how state aid rules affect the ability of community groups to take ownership of land and assets. The Committee will hear from some affected groups, and major funding bodies.
Tuesday 21 January 2014, at 2.30pm, Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster.
- Andrew Leaver, Aigas Community Forest
- Rory Dutton, Development Officer, Development Trusts Association Scotland
- Eric Samuel, Senior Policy and Learning Manager, Big Lottery Fund
- Neil Ritch, Deputy Director, Big Lottery Fund
- Rachael McCormack, Strengthening Communities Direcor, HIE
- Sandra Dunbar, Head of Business Improvement and Internal Audit, HIE