The Scottish Affairs Committee hears from experts in market research and opinion polling on Wednesday 18 April 2012.
Wednesday 18 April, the Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Martin Boon, Head of Social and Government Research at ICM Research
- Nigel Smith, Chair of the cross party campaign for a Yes vote in the 1997 Scottish Devolution referendum
- Ruth Stevenson, Research Consultant at Ruthless Research
- Andrew Hawkins, Chairman ComRes
- Mark Diffley, Research Director Ipsos Mori Scotland
Timings are approximate.
The session will cover the wording of any referendum question and issues around multi-option referendums.