On Wednesday 4 March 2015, the Science and Technology Committee will host the Society of Biology's fourth session on 'Voice of the Future 2015'.
The Society of Biology has a duty under its Royal Charter “to serve the public benefit” and it was in that spirit that it co-operated with the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee and with other science organisations which made this event possible.
Panel 1 - 9.35 a.m.
- Sir Mark Walport FRS FMedSci, Government Chief Scientific Adviser
Panel 2 - 10.00 a.m.
- Andrew Miller MP (Chair of the Select Committee)
- Members of Parliament on the Select Committee
Panel 3 - 11.00 a.m.
- Rt Hon Liam Byrne MP, Shadow Minister for Universities and Science and Skills
Panel 4 - 11.30 a.m.
- Rt Hon Greg Clark MP, Minister for Universities and Science and Cities
Image: Society of Biology