Climate: Public understanding and policy implications
17 July 2013
The Science and Technology Committee will hold the following oral evidence session in its inquiry into ‘Climate: Public understanding and policy implications’.
Wednesday 17 July 2013
Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
At 9.30 am
- David Jordan, Director of Editorial Policy and Standards, BBC
- Ralph Lee, Head of Factual, Channel 4
- Fiona Ball, Head of Environment and Engagement, BSkyB Limited
At 10.30 am
- Ros Donald, Carbon Brief
- Andrew Montford, Bishop Hill Blog
- James Painter, Head of the Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism
Further evidence sessions will be announced in due course.
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Energy and environment, Climate change, House of Commons news, Committee news
Share this page