The Science and Technology Committee will hold the following oral evidence session in its inquiry into 'Engineering skills' to explore the views of students and the teaching profession.
Wednesday 7 November 2012
Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Georgia Turner, Student, JCB Academy
- Georgie Luff, Student, Newstead Wood School
- Kirsty Rossington, Substation Apprentice, National Grid
- Jim Wade, Principal, JCB Academy
- Liz Allen, Headteacher, Newstead Wood School
- Maggie Galliers, President, Association of Colleges
Further evidence sessions will be announced in due course.