The Committee will question those organisations that spend public money on science and the commercialisation of science.
The Committee will also explore whether the spending evidence rings true to those representing SMEs and the wider business community. Finally, the Committee will hear what the Minister has to say about the commercialisation of science and how the Government proposes to bridge the Valley of Death.
Wednesday 4 July 2012
Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
At 9.15 am
- Iain Gray, Chief Executive, Technology Strategy Board
- Fergus Harradence, Deputy Director Innovation Policy, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Professor David Delpy, Research Councils UK
At 10.00 am
- Tim Crocker, SME Innovation Alliance
At 10.30 am
- Rt Hon David Willetts MP, Minister of State for Universities and Science