The Science and Technology Committee holds the final session for its inquiry into malware and cyber-crime, with evidence from police officials and the government.
Monday 14 November 2011
Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Gordon Morrison, Director of Defence and Security, Intellect
- Janet Williams, Deputy Assistant Commissioner, Metropolitan Police
- Charlie McMurdie, Detective Superintendent, Head of Police Central e-Crime Unit, Metropolitan Police
- Lesley Cowley, Chief Executive, Nominet
- James Brokenshire MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Crime and Security, Home Office