The Science and Technology Committee are holding the following oral evidence session in its inquiry into ‘Peer review’.
Monday 23 May 2011
Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
Watch the meeting: Peer review
At 4.05 pm
- Dr Rebecca Lawrence, Director, New Product Development, Faculty of 1000 Ltd
- Dr Mark Patterson, Director of Publishing, Public Library of Science
- Dr Malcolm Read OBE, Executive Secretary, JISC
- Dr Michaela Torkar, Editorial Director, Biomed Central
At 5.00 pm
- Dr Janet Metcalfe, Chair, Vitae
- Professor Teresa Rees CBE, Professor of Social Science and former Pro Vice Chancellor (Research), Cardiff University
- Professor Ian Walmsley, Pro Vice Chancellor, University of Oxford
A further evidence session will be announced in due course.