The Science and Technology Committee is holding the following oral evidence session in its inquiry into ‘Peer review’.
Wednesday 11 May 2011
Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
Watch the meeting: Peer review
At 9.15 am
- Tracey Brown, Managing Director, Sense About Science
- Dr Liz Wager, Chair of the Committee on Publication Ethics and Board Member of the UK Research Integrity Office
At 10.00 am
- Mayur Amin, Senior Vice President, Research & Academic Relations, Elsevier
- Dr Philip Campbell, Editor-in-Chief, Nature Publishing Group
- Robert Campbell, Senior Publisher, Wiley-Blackwell
- Dr Fiona Godlee, Editor-in-Chief, BMJ Group
- Dr Andrew Sugden, Deputy Editor & International Managing Editor, Science
Further evidence sessions will be announced in due course.