The Science and Technology Committee will hold the following oral evidence session in its inquiry into the ‘Forensic Science Service’.
Wednesday 30 March 2011
Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
Watch the meeting: Forensic Science Service
At 9.15 am
- Professor Jim Fraser, Director, Centre for Forensic Science, University of Strathclyde
- David Hartshorne, Commercial Director, Cellmark Forensic
- Professor Sir Alec Jeffreys, Professor of Genetics, University of Leicester
- David Richardson, Chief Executive, LGC
At 10.15 am
- Dr Simon Bramble, Head of Police Science and Forensics, National Policing Improvement Agency
- Roger Coe-Salazar, Chief Crown Prosecutor, Crown Prosecution Service
- Gary Pugh, Director of Forensic Services, Metropolitan Police Service
- Chief Constable Chris Sims, Association of Chief Police Officers
A further evidence session will be announced in due course.