The Science and Technology Committee held the following oral evidence session in its inquiry into 'Strategically important metals'.
Wednesday 26 January 2011
Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
At 9.15 am
- Professor David Manning, Secretary, Professional Matters, Geological Society
- Dr Bernie Rickinson, Chief Executive, Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining
- Dr Mike Pitts, Industry Technology Division, Royal Society of Chemistry
At 10.15 am
- Ian Hetherington, Director General, British Metals Recycling Association
- Sophie Thomas, Council Member, The Design Council
- Tony Hartwell, Knowledge Transfer Manager, The Environmental Sustainability Knowledge Transfer Network
- Louis Brimacombe, Head, Environment & Sustainability Research Team, Tata Steel
Further sessions will be announced in due course.