The Science and Technology Committee holds its final oral evidence session on scientific advice and evidence in emergencies on Wednesday 1 December.
The Committee takes evidence from the Government Chief Scientific Adviser, and former and current ministers.
This is the final evidence session planned for the inquiry and will focus on issues cutting across the four case studies of swine flu, volcanic ash, space weather and cyber attacks.
The session starts at 9.10am in the Thatcher Room, Portcullis House.
9.10 to 10.00
- Sir John Beddington, Government Chief Scientific Adviser
10.00 to 10.30
- Andy Burnham MP, former Secretary of State for Health
- Lord Adonis, former Secretary of State for Transport
10.30 to 11.15
- Baroness Neville-Jones, Minister of State for Security
- David Willetts MP, Minister for Universities and Science