For one day only the tables will be turned, and the committee seats will be occupied by young people while the MPs, Minister, Shadow Minister and Government's Chief Scientific Adviser will sit in the witness seats ready to answer questions.
Wednesday 15 March 2017, Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House
- Welcome from the Speaker of the House of Commons
- Chi Onwurah MP, Shadow Minister for Industrial Strategy,
Science and Innovation
- Sir Mark Walport, Government Chief Scientific Adviser
- Jo Johnson MP, Minister of State for Universities, Science, Research and Innovation
- Science and Technology Committee members
The aim of the event is to inspire young scientists and engineers to engage with government and parliament on science policy.
Follow the event: The Science and Technology Committee is taking a selection of questions from Twitter if directed at the event’s official hashtag #VOF2017
Image: Parliamentary copyright