The Science and Technology Committee takes evidence on UK space policy, spectrum regulation and the use of satellite data to deliver policy.
Tuesday 15 March 2016, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Jo Johnson MP, Minister of State for Universities and Science, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Dr David Parker, Chief Executive, UK Space Agency
- Professor Ian Boyd, Chief Scientific Adviser, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Philip Marnick, Group Director (Spectrum), Ofcom
- Neil Ackroyd, Chief Operating Officer, Ordnance Survey