The Science and Technology Committee holds the first evidence session examining the Government's Draft Spaceflight Bill.
Monday 27 March 2017, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Richard Peckham, Business Development Director, Airbus Group
- Joanne Wheeler MBE, Partner, Bird & Bird
- Paul Davey, UK Business Development lead, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Mark Thomas, Managing Director, Reaction Engines
- David Ashford, Managing Director, Bristol Spaceplanes
Purpose of session
This evidence session examines the Government's Draft Spaceflight Bill, published on 21 February 2017. It will explore with witnesses from industry, and spaceplane developers, the policy behind the draft Bill as well as the proposed regulatory approach.