This is the first session of PASC’s inquiry into public procurement. It aims to set the background for future sessions and to cover the Government’s strategy for reform through increased centralisation and integration of procurement.
Particular issues to be explored may include:
- The Government’s approach to transforming public procurement;
- Procurement skills and capability within the Civil Service;
- The effect of EU directives on public procurement.
At 10.30am, Tuesday 22 January 2013, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Colin Cram, Managing Director, Marc1 Ltd
- Jon Hughes, Chairman, Future Purchasing
Image: Parliamentary copyright