This is the second session of PASC’s inquiry into complaints handling. The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman will provide evidence based on her experience of dealing with complaints about Government and the NHS. In the second panel, the Committee will have the opportunity to speak to Government departments and agencies about their approach to, and performance in, handling complaints.
Particular issues to be explored may include:
- How departments record and provide information on complaints received;
- How effectively complaints handling is lead within government; and
- How complaints are being used to drive innovation and service improvement.
At 9.30am, Tuesday 11 June 2013, Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
- Dame Julie Mellor, Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
At 10.30am, Tuesday 11 June 2013, Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
- Robert Devereux, Permanent Secretary, Department for Work and Pensions
- Mark Grimshaw, Chief Executive, Rural Payments Agency