On Monday 5 September the Commons Public Accounts Committee takes evidence from consumer groups, the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS), the Trading Standards Institute and the Office of Fair Trading (OFT).
The hearing will take place in Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster, from 4pm
- Gillian Guy, Chief Executive Officer, Citizens Advice
- Mike O'Connell, Chief Executive, Consumer Focus
- Martin Donnelly, Permanent Secretary, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Philip Collins, Chairman, Office of Fair Trading
- Ron Gainsford, Chief Executive, Trading Standards Institute