On Monday 20 February the Commons Public Accounts Committee will hear evidence on PFI Equity, based on a report by the National Audit Office.
The hearing will take place in Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster, from 3.15pm.
First Panel: at 3.15pm
- Robin Herzberg, Managing Director, Carillion Private Finance
- Nigel Middleton, managing Director, Barclays Infrastructure Fund
- Mark Hellowell, Lecturer in health systems and public policy, University of Edinburgh
Second Panel, at 4.00pm
- Sharon White, Director General Public Services, HM Treasury
- Geoffrey Spence, Chief Executive, Infrastructure UK