On Wednesday 25 January the Commons Public Accounts Committee will hear evidence on the Care Quality Commission, on the basis of a National Audit Office report.
The hearing will take place in Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster, from 3.15pm.
First Panel: at 3.15pm
- Professor Lisa Jardine CBE, Chair, Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority
Second Panel, at 3.30pm
- Mike Farrar, Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- Dr Anna Dixon, Kings Fund
- Gary Fitzgerald, Chief Executive, Action on Elder Abuse
- Peter Walsh, Chief Executive, Action against Medical Accidents
Third Panel, at 4.15pm
- Una O'Brien, Permanent Secretary, Department of Health
- Cynthia Bower, Chief Executive, Care Quality Commission
- Amanda Sherlock, Director of Operations, Care Quality Commission